Corporate Wellness Programs
Our aim to help those experiencing anxiety, stress and back or body pain due to being part of the daily grind in a workplace setting. Through our Corporate specialty programs we hope to empower employees and leaders, as well as provide lifetime tools to gain control of stress, as well as enhance productivity and focus for a lifetime through the art of presence.
5 day less stress at your desk PROGRAM
Are you feeling stressed, lacking focus and direction in the workplace?
Research now links stress to disease due to the inflammation that occurs in the body when stress hormone cortisol rises. Taking control of stress in the workplace enhances your productivity, your focus, and your energy levels and keeps your healthier and happier.
After a decade in the fast-paced corporate environment Sasha knows all too well what feeling stressed and anxious can do to your health and your overall production in the workplace. Sasha has crafted her 5-day less stress at your desk challenge to help you enhance energy, get motivated, bust stress, increase your focus, learn the magic of mindfulness and get more productive in your role. Feel happier and healthier at work!
- Only 12 minutes per day.
- Short and effective for all levels.
- Easy to follow.
- Accessible at your desk.
- You own it for life!
- Learn the art of mindfulness at work.
- Manage reactivity and stress,
- Boost productivity,
- Increase energy and focus,
- Learn to disengage from negativity & gossip,
- Alleviate back and body pain.
Dedicate to your health and happiness at work! It is possible so take control of stress in your LIFE!
POWER & PRESENCE IN THE WORKPLACE PROGRAM
Are you or your team feeling stressed and or lacking focus and direction in the workplace?
Research now links stress to disease due to the inflammation that occurs in the body when stress hormone cortisol rises. Did you know successful corporations such as Google, Apple, and Nike believe strongly in and implement stress reduction for their teams. This in turns leads to employees who are more focused, creative and productive in their roles.
After a decade in the fast-paced corporate environment and years of research on stress, anxiety and how it affects workplace production, Sasha knows all too well what feeling stressed and anxious can do to your health and your overall out put in the workplace. Sasha has crafted her Power & Presence in the workplace program to help employees and leaders bust stress, stay motivated, use leadership skills to motivate teams, enhance efficiency, focus and productivity.
P&P in the workplace is geared to teach employees tactics and tools to better manage stress, productivity, and stay focused and positive in their roles. If your in the Abu Dhabi region contact Sasha t learn more about offering your employees Power & Presence in the workplace here is a li
- A 12-week program short and accessible program offered at the office comprising of employee team building, mindfulness, yoga, meditation, leadership skills, tools to bust negativity & stress and motivating employees.
- The goal is to enhance efficiency, focus and productivity.
- Geared to provide employees with easy to use life-time tools to combat stress, stay positive, lead better and alleviate body pain in the workplace.
- Sasha has handcrafted this program from years of research; experience and practice to help employees and corporations get better at what they do.
- The top companies in the world are practicing stress reduction tactics and its enhancing their presence and success.
- Geared to show employees what they can do daily to combat stress, stay positive, lead and alleviate body pain in the workplace.
"I would like to forward my positive feedback on the Meditation and corporate yoga classes. Sasha is amazing and can handle the class smoothly and professionally and in an enjoyable way. She infuses new ideas to cater to our various demands and always change exercises/ themes and yoga postures to elevate pain throughout our bodies. ReallyI’ve benefited a lot from her in the workplace." - Member of Daman Healthcare Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE.